Not open for further replies.

Baseballmom

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
04/2020
Country
US
Hi. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia in April. I also have hashimoto's thyroiditis. The hashimoto's has been under control but once the fibromyalgia set in I have not been myself. I started using medical cannabis which helps me with sleep. I WAS a super active person and just want to lay in bed all day. I have terrible foot pain as well as elbow pain which is making it very difficult to find a workout to do. I was swimming in the summer which helped but now feel hopeless. My weight is going up but don't feel like I can exercise. I have a home daycare so I'm busy all day. Has anyone tried LDN treatments? Thanks for the help

I have not tried LDN, but some people here have and can give you feedback. There are also threads you can read that have talked about this subject, just do a search for the topic.

Also, read the post at the top of the general forum on advice for managing fibro. Take heart, this won't mean that you can never be active again. You can still exercise, just do it slowly and carefully, and be sure you don't hurt yourself. Don't let inertia make you lose your ability to move and exercise. Start again now, even if only a small amount.

I will look at those posts. Thanks for replying. Its good to have people that understand

We understand all too well. That's why we are here. We will help in any way we can. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back