Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/1996
Country
US
State
NC
Need help, thinking of trying to get on disability, I have been fighting this pain and fatigue for almost 20years, any suggestions, the pain, fog, and fatigue is just more than I can take....:confused::confused: so afraid of maybe having to wait :confused:3yrs, I have long term disability, but not very smart about all that stuff....need help and some answers....I feel like crying everyday....just so tired and lost.

Trellum

Legendary member
Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
04/2011
Country
NL
State
NL
Hi there! I wanted to be the first to offer you a very warm welcome to the forum! Unfortunately I don't know much about applying for disability in the states, but I know there are many forum members over here who do! Many of them have been successful, I hope one of them happens to stumble upon this and offers some help :)

You can also find some additional info by exploring the forum, lots of threads on the subject in this forum.

justfibrome

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/1996
Country
US
State
NC
Thanks so much I will get it figured out, I will learn all t:smile:his....lol....

alexisfinch24

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
11/2009
Country
US
State
GA
Hello there. And, welcome to our group. I understand exactly what you are going through. It is very hard. Applying for disability can be a long drawn out process. First thing would be to find a doctor that will support you with this claim. That way it may not take as long.

Status
Not open for further replies.