[email protected]

Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
CA
State
ON
Hi
I am 43 years old and I can not remember anytime in my life when I did not live in consistent pain. It all started when I was in grade 2 and having my joint problems all over my body I spent lots of time in hospitals and physio. Finally in grade 8 I was diagnosed when JRA. By then the doctor thought it was to late for any help for me as I was on crutches again and both my ankles had started to twist in and my hands were crippling up. I rmemember my parents being told to make sure my high school would be wheel chair accessible. After more intense physio, in the hospital and more medication I walked out of there. I have had many ups and downs since then and then being told I had FM. I have gone onto work full time in a physical demanding job and have 2 children. My oldest who is 16 was diagnosed with FM when he was about 10, and know I am looking into see if my daughter also has it. I have had a very bad last few weeks I am in a lot of pain right now. Getting out of bed every day has been a challenge I was wondering if anyone else's is having trouble right at this time. I have not been this bad in years and having to miss work because of it.

I am glad you found our forum and joined. But did you mean to have your email address as your user name. If not, because this can set you up for lots of spam mail you might want to consider canceling this membership and coming back with a different user name.
Most folks make up a name so they keep their private name and email to themselves.

It is up to you, just wanted to alert you to this fact, since you blocked being able to recieve messages I am letting you know this way.

Have a good day!

Are you still coming here? I hope I did not offend you by alerting you to the above fact. Just wanted you to be safe. If your here please feel free to post anywhere you want and ask more questions. We are a very supportive bunch of folks and will try hard to help you through whatever symptoms you are facing by giving you ideas on coping skills. I hope you are feeling better and still on the forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back