New to the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you. I'm feeling really lousy right now. I am hurting everywhere, have RA, degenerative arthritis, polymyalgia rheumatica, diabetes 2, microscopic colitis, neuropathy, etc. I have been caring some for my husband; even though we are in assisted living, he asks me to do things for him, and everything overwhelms me. I have tried all the meds for fibro, and they all gave me so many side effects I had to stop taking them. I am on Zoloft for depression (have been for years) My fibro fog is terrible - I just can't think. Sorry to vent on your post, but at least you know you're not alone. Tramadol and Tylenol help some with the pain.
We are all. In it together and each of is unique. Keep hanging in there and doing whatever we can

I’m pretty much in the same boat and like you it’s a very difficult situation to have to accept but we don’t have an alternative. I’m finding it hard to believe what I’ve gone from to what I am now..I’ve just started with the Pain Clinic so if I get any useful, helpful tips I’ll let you know.
Remember you are not on your own and we can all relate.
Take care

Welcome ,I can’t remember what I was like before pain.it becomes your new normal.
Ive said this before ,you need to grieve,really you do .give yourself time.
It will become normal and you will adjust ,you will have good days and really crappy ones .And you have to learn to listen to your body .you can’t fight fibromyalgia,you have to learn to live with it. But we are alway here if you need us xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back