DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
CO
Hello all,
I am new here. I was diagnosed May 5th. I have been on Cymbalta and Meloxicam for a couple of months. Not getting much improvement from it. I started Physical Therapy 2 weeks ago and am focusing on water therapy. I am hopeful that I will find the right meds and therapy to get me to feeling better more often than not. I'm 35 with 2 teenagers. I think I have had this since my late teens but was never properly diagnosed. My symptoms got much worse over the last 3 years during a very stressful divorce. My back hurts all the time and pains everywhere else come and go. The headaches are bad. The exhaustion is worse. This can be so depressing. :(

Hay welcome to our ever growing band of not so merry men lol.
With age comes pain. With age and fibro comes more pain. Sad but ture,so the key is never stop trying to find what works for u , and when u find it stick to it.weather other ppl like it or not.
Some ppl need a lot of rest,some ppl like me need to move. Sitting still make me so stiff. No one who doesn't have this will ever understand how bloody painful this is to have.one of the best things I have found is this fourm. Knowing other ppl are going through the same or just to have someone understand helps so much on the bad days.
Be honest to yourself and others if u can't do something say so.if someone offers help take it. This anit no fairytale ending. So be your own knight in shining armour and look after yourself .

Thanks for your reply Forgetmenot. Good advice.

hey now im merry obnoxious wound up ball of not fun and lots more!

o yea and welcome

o and sweed says im strong and offensive! hey i take offense to that i just annoying and very ubnoxious

im-grouchy-and-bite, Not you just some of your words. Tone it down a bit and you will be alright. People of all ages read and are members of this forum. We try not to use strong offensive words that might hurt someone else's feelings or promote others to want to hurt themselves. Okay? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back