Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
08/1989
Country
US
State
oregon

I have had fibro for over 2 decades, but am suffering from it much more now than ever. I am going to a pain management clinic and am on Gabapintin and am on Butrans pain patch. I have lower back pain and lately have been having acute pain from muscle spasms. In addition to Fibro I have Crohns disease, so it is really a party around here. Interesting when you have, for example, mouth sores, eye problems, etc. Is it Fibro, Crohns, meds for either or both...
I'm glad to talk to people who "Get it".
:razz:

I was on Butrans for awhile till my skin started to have a bad reaction to it. Now on Fentanyl for my back and a damaged kidney. Liked the Butrans better as the Fentanyl makes me more tired. But, I'd rather fight sleep than be in that pain again! FM was doing better a few months ago but now really bad-possibly the humidity from our summer rains? (It's usually very dry in our high desert). I'm still trying to figure out if there is a pattern to this misery, there isn't much planning that I can do. I've had 2 orthopedic surgeries this year with long recoup times and have one more before the end of the year, am starting to get pretty depressed being so cooped up and super limited--this too shall pass!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back