Not open for further replies.

Indianagal

Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
IN
Hello, I am new here. I got diagnosed with fibro in 09/2011. I am looking forward to reading the posts to pick up helpful information and share on what works for me:roll::)

Welcome to the forum. I am sure as you look around and ask questions you will find a lot of good coping skills, as well as, feeling very at home here. I have had fibro for over 15 years, so if you need a answer concerning some odd symptom, I am sure someone here can answer it for you if I can not. This illness can drive you bananas, as it creates strange feelings and lots of aches and pain. But if you keep searching for tips and articles and advice from other like-minded folks it won't be such a hard journey. I will look forward to reading your posts and hopefully get to know you on the forum. You no doubt have a few ways you handle your symptoms and maybe your coping skills will help someone else here to enjoy their life a little better than they do now. Hope you had a good day.

Welcome! I am a newbie too. I have had fibro for over 20 years. It has some amazing twists and turns to it, that's for sure.

Hi Tabid, welcome :)

I am new to this site! Looking for support and maybe some answers. Have had fibro for years as well as RA. Thanks!

Hi Terrilynn, welcome to our fibromyalgia forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back