new tv show obsession

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am now addicted to Fringe thanks to Netflix. :)

I cant wait for Game of Thrones to be back. But in case that doesn't count this new show Silicon Valley is looking really great!

I'm watching it right now! What makes Breaking Bad so amazing is the originality and uniqueness of the plot. It twists and turns, and opens and closes in the most unexpected places. Intimate scenes bleed into action scenes and lead into scenes full of irony and sick humor. It's one of the most interesting series I've seen in a long time.

I have not seen breaking bad, I have heard of it as it sounds amazing while being described a little bit.
However I have seen the show called my name is earl and many other tv shows, thats very interesting.

This is one that I've heard a lot of people talking about but it isn't one that I've ever watched myself. I tend to get hooked on a single show on Netflix and watch all of the available episodes before moving on to another show.

I loved watching breaking bad. It was a REALLY great show. I was surprised by how good it was. I know some of it got old fast though. Have fun watching it.

No Ihave never heard of this series, but I would not mind watching it.

Hi, looks like that show got you really hooked. ;) I only know it by name but have never watched it since I don't have a TV anymore. Perhaps it's available on youtube as well. I am also addicted to a show. It's quite bizarre and unusual, called "The Mighty Boosh". It absolutely spins my head, and I never quite know what exactly I am looking at or what the actors try to convey. Yet, I love the guessing and endless possibilities. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back