Not open for further replies.

PLRGIRL

Diagnosis
04/2013
Country
US
State
GA.
Hello, I'm new to this site. And hoping to get the support and understanding we need.:smile:

Hello! I am also new to this site I am looking for support and understanding for when we are having one of "those" days. I hope to hear new ideas and try things that have worked for others in our same situation. How long ago were you diagnosed? I feel like I have had this nonsense forever. lol! I work full time and take care of the housework and the like. Some days I am not sure how I managed to accomplish anything. My mind set is that I am going to hurt whether I am laying down, walking around or working. I might as well be productive. I hope to visit with you again. Until then, take care. Get lots of rest and above all, do something nice for yourself.

Wanted to add a welcome to the forum. I am sure as you cruise through the topic's you will find plenty of ways to improve your health by simple means, as well as, the use of strong medications. Be sure to post any questions you might have, as well as, hop in and answer other members posts.

We don't know all the answers but we do try to be supportive to all members. This site is a easy one to make new friends on, mainly because we are all suffering from the same condition and because of that we know how bad it hurts, and so understanding is what we are best at. So jump in and say hello to new members and also take the time to read through old and new posts to get ideas on ways to cope.

See you around the forum. :)

I am amazed that you can do a CEO jopb at all. You must be very important person at your company. You have the same story as i and many others. Hope you get help soon.
Julia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back