Not open for further replies.

Friskykitty

Diagnosis
09/2007
Country
US
State
Maryland
Hi Everyone- been looking for a good support group and I think I found it!
I'm hoping to learn from others who post here a little bit about natural or alternative health treatments. I haven't tried any yet- but I'm curious. I'm trying to lead a better, more natural plant based diet. I've been on a good amount of meds the past 6 years ( since my DX) and I am starting to be conserned about my liver ect.
So nice to meet you all!:p

Friskykitty,
Hi there, and welcome to the forum. This is your lucky day, finding a great supportive forum is hard to do, but you made it. Please take time to read through the various posts in all the sections of topics that interest you. There are a lot of symptom management posts and quite a few ideas in alternative treatments. Some work and some don't, but if you want you can share your experiences with treatments you have tried in the past.

Post questions and be sure to answer other members posts as well. And don't forget we have a place to moan and groan, and vent on those really bad days. Check out Pub and Tea time for many other posts and visit the hobby section as well.

Look forward to seeing you around the forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back