DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
10/2014
Country
US
State
Oklahoma
Good day everyone.
I am very pleased to find a site for Fibromyalgia support.

I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia a few months ago. Sever pain, which subsided when starting Lyrica. But because of the fatigue following the use of Lyrica, the doctor started me on several other medication in Lyrica's place.

Problem is they didn't work and I rushed back to Lyrica. But now I am in a fog again. The pain is 80% gone and I can't get completely woke up, until around 3:00Pm.

Then I rush around, clean, cook, and walk the dogs. I'm frustrated about my life and can't believe this diagnoses has removed me from it's everyday joy.

I pray after reading your stories they might give me some direction which would help me with Lyrica plus something that would help give me my life back.

Any prayers would be nice.

In His love.

Linda

Hi Linda, Welcome to the forum. We understand your frustrations and totally understand your feelings about fibro. This nightmare disease has us all struggling to keep going and stay happy. I am glad to hear your medication helps you with pain, but sad to here that it keeps you in a fog.
I hope you will explore the forum and the blogs, and post where ever you like.

There are several different sections and each topic has some great facts and good coping skills. I think you will like it here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back