Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
ID
I'm new to this forum. I've had fibro for 12 years, the last year and a half have been extreme, no days without pain. When first diagnosed I tried cymbalta, lyrica, and muscle relaxers,with no long term relief. I'm going to family doctor Thursday and I don't know what to try. What has worked for you? :roll:

Trophywife,
Glad you found us and welcome to the forum. If you read around the forum I am sure you will find a great deal of information about the different medications we have used and ones that worked well or did not. Be sure to check out the section on pain and fatigue, and alternative methods.
And remember we have a special spot for venting on those really hard days. We try to be very supportive and kind in our answers and will try to find answers to your questions.

I take Neurontin for pain. Mostly I have stuck with using it as I am allergic to other medications used to treat fibro. Hang in there and more members will find your post here and answer your question.

While your waiting go ahead and post some more around the forum. Hope you feel better soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back