Not open for further replies.

lisASORRELL

Diagnosis
04/2003
Country
UK
State
Kent
Hi I'm new to this site, I am the treasurer for a support group for Folkestone and surrounding towns, in Kent. We've been running for nearly 2 years, and offer advice and support to fibro sufferers and their carers.
It's great to hear from fellow sufferers and gain their insight into this terrible condition.:razz: Lisa x

Hello Lisa, Welcome to the forum. Allthe way from the UK, how cool is that. You will find lots of folks to talk with and topic's to voice your opinion on, as well as, questions that need answers. I think you will enjoy this forum on fibro. Feel free to bring up any subject or symptom that has caused you concern and we all will try our best to help you understand it or just deal with it. Sometimes when the pain is too great it is easy to beat yourself up when your not able to get things done at home. Depression is a hard subject to deal with too. Just know it's okay to take time out and days off till things are easier to bear. Glad you found us and we are lucky to have you here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back