Not open for further replies.

Cheryq03

Diagnosis
04/2002
Country
US
State
TX
I am in the worst flare up I have ever had. :( I am trying everything I know after having FMS/CFS for 11-12 years. I am so thankful for an I-pad or I could not post.
My husband just retired and we were planning a two week trip by car to see friends and other things we love between TX an WI. That has been postponed.
I hate to see my husband in so much grief asking what he can do for me. I tell him to pray!
I have been in other groups a long time ago and it helped to not feel so alone! I hope this group is good!
I am a little confused but hopefully will get the hang of this!

Cheryg03,
Welcome to the forum. Sorry it has taken me a while to catch up with saying hello to everyone who has joined in. A lot of the regular posters must be off on a vacation because usually we are good about making new people feel at home here. I hope you will come often and read the posts folks put up and join in on answering questions and posting your own. We have many different sections, some are serious and some are fun like talking about your pets or hobbies, or just about your day.

This is a great spot to learn new coping skills and make new friends. I hope to see you around the forum. :)

Hello,
hi am new to the site and read your post please to meet you, I have a lot of signs but I am in the process of seeing many doctors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back