Not open for further replies.

janeg

Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
uk
State
Aberdeenshire
hi i'm jane 35 years old and struggling and fighting with my dr to get an official diagnosis been suffering for over 10 years with extreme pain have ddd at l5/s1 in my back. i have days when i cannot focus my eyes on anything because it's all foggy. my memory is so bad can't remember where i put something not even half an hour before. just looking to find people in the same situation to chat and compare pain haha.:-?

Jane,
welcome to the forum. It is a long road for some who deal with fibro to just get that diagnosis, but in the long run what matters the most is control of the symptoms. so here is your starting point by learning what you need to prove your well-being. You need to see a rheumatologist in order to get a diagnosis. Family doctors can make guesses but not really diagnosis this condition.

Have you seen an eye doctor concerning your vision problems? Whatever, problems you face some must be handled by certain body targeted doctors. Meaning like foot pain you see a foot doctor, bad headaches you see a neurologist. This way you manage the health problems you are facing and have a clearer picture as to what is wrong and how to cope.

On this forum members can tell you about the symptoms they face and how they cope with each problem. The forum is loaded with smart hints and coping skills. But each member here knows the importance of having a good team of doctors who can provide good care. Please let us know more about your health problems so we can offer more coping skills. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back