Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
06/2013
Country
US
State
TX
I just wanted to say hi. It's 5:15 in the morning and I'm still awake. I've been crying because of pain number one and secondly my son calls me a hypochondriac and my other son is hateful and disrespectful to me. I was diagnosed a year and a half ago and I was so relieved that I could put a name to this disease. At first my son's were understanding but now if I'm in pain they just roll their eyes at me. Trust me I don't sit around and complain to them but, if I can't babysit my beautiful grandchildren or I'm limping they tell me to exercise and think positive. The only time they come around is if they want something like my car or money. If I can't help I don't hear from them and it really hurts my feelings. I don't get it. I raised them single handedly and they were happy and we had a good life. When I'm around them I feel like a piece of dirt. I've tried being assertive, from long conversations to just plain Ole getting mad and cry. As I mother my dreams were to travel and be the greatest grandma. Sometimes I wonder if they just wish I were dead instead of their father. Wow that's my hello. Sucks. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Michelle

Hi sliver. As much as you love your kids and grandkids you need to step away from there ppl. Yes you give birth to them but there adults. If you let them use you they will,if they don't want you feel the pain but move on and build a life the best you can.we only got one life .
Maybe a good few months with out mums hand out or mums calls will do something. There say things like u don't want your own grandkids.you reply you don't want your own mother deal with it.tell them that's it I've had enough. I'm going to look after me. You better sort yourselfs out bank of mum is closed .xxx

Hi sliver. As much as you love your kids and grandkids you need to step away from there ppl. Yes you give birth to them but there adults. If you let them use you they will,if they don't want you feel the pain but move on and build a life the best you can.we only got one life .
Maybe a good few months with out mums hand out or mums calls will do something. There say things like u don't want your own grandkids.you reply you don't want your own mother deal with it.tell them that's it I've had enough. I'm going to look after me. You better sort yourselfs out bank of mum is closed .xxx

Wow , I never thought about saying that. That is perfect. Ty so much. I agree it's my turn and honestly , because of the stress I've been under maybe one of the culprits of these flare ups I get so often. Yep its mommas turn. Ty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back