DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/2013
Country
Uk
State
Kent
Hi
I've just joined this forum. I was diagnosed with fibro in June 2013. I'm married with 2 children, my eldest has Asperger's. I've been taking cymbaltia since diagnosis but I'm still in constant pain, I don't know if that's because the pain is getting worse or if the meds are inefficient. I also suffer Costochondritis which tends to be the most painful part of my condition. I'm struggling to manage day to day and I work mon-fri afternoons but I'm exhausted constantly and by the time I come to cook dinner I could easily sit on the kitchen floor and cry (if it wasn't so hard to get back up again) !. I feel like a living problem and I'm embarrassed! Anyone else in a similar position?

lous, welcome. i understand your pain. the crying is part of your release of the pain. i understand about embarrassed too. see my thread called
i need help with a metal problem. you can also click on my name. it will take you to my profile. then click statistics then click my threads or my posts.
you will find very helpful info in all my posts.

hang in there. find your triggers,stay on a set sleep schedule and remember your not alone. please friend me while your there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back