Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
03/2012
Country
US
State
USA
Hello everyone! It's nice to find this place I already feel better. I have been diagnosed a few years ago but have dealt with fibromyalgia symptoms for years and years, I thought it was just arthritis and such. I do have spinal stenosis and spondylolithesis and depression as well. It hasn't been easy, but I keep plugging along trying new things and as I get my feet wet here so to speak ill share more.

Good to be here!

Gentle hugs to everyone who needs them today,
Waltersmom

remnant

Reason
Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
KYA
State
Central
Hi Waltersmom! Welcome here. I am a fellow contributor and you are not going to sit on a cold seat here. It has been warmed for you. You will also have a shoulder to cry on or better still, to be cried on. Since I came here, I have learnt alot and become a member of this vibrant and empathetic community. There is no valley we cannot cross and there is no mountain we cannot climb together. I am encouraged by your optimistic tone. It is the first step to healing.

Waltersmom

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
03/2012
Country
US
State
USA
Thankyou, remnant! I appreciate your welcome and Welcome to you too ! ��

Eyesup

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
12/2015
Country
US
State
FL
Welcome Waltersmom. Your user name made me smile as I was someone's mom for so long I forgot I had a name!!! I taught pre-school and was ms. Carole but most the kids had siblings my sons age so I was still "Michaels mom" lol, I never minded it. Hope you have a chance to move around the site and get to know everyone. It has been a great relief when I'm looking for advice, wanting to rant or some days I still need to feel useful but can't do much but maybe share and try and give words of encouragement. I hope it will serve your needs and make you feel at home.
Glad to have you.

Status
Not open for further replies.