Rainbow

Distinguished member
Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/2010
Country
UK
I'm newish, just posted a couple of times but already messed-up once by posting on the wrong thread.
I've apologised & blamed my Fibrofog.
If it had been a bigger mistake I would've blamed it on my 'Cognitive Impairment' due to Fibro
but in a worst case scenario I plead the 5th Amendment, to which I'm very grateful to Uncle Sam for,
because nobody pleads it more than me.
Anyway, for good or bad I'm here, so hello everyone.
Er... is this the right thread?

Sorry, that was meant for the 'New Members' Thread but couldn't see where/how to post it on there & looks like I've messed up again.
Early morning Fibrofog I'm afraid, I'm neither use nor ornament till I've had at least 3 mugs of builders tea.
Is there anyone in charge/monitoring who can put it on the right thread?
Oh I do hope so, I'm prone to anarchy when there's no-one around to keep order.

Sorry, that was meant for the 'New Members' Thread but couldn't see where/how to post it on there & looks like I've messed up again.
Early morning Fibrofog I'm afraid, I'm neither use nor ornament till I've had at least 3 mugs of builders tea.
Is there anyone in charge/monitoring who can put it on the right thread?
Oh I do hope so, I'm prone to anarchy when there's no-one around to keep order.
Don't worry. You're welcome here anyway! Especially as it is clear to me that you have a sense of humor, something that is always a good thing to have around.

Hello there! Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you regardless. See you around!

Welcome. It is a great place to talk to others that completely understand what you are going through. Unless you have it a person can't understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back