Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
07/2014
Country
US
State
NY
Hey folks, I'm newly diagnosed with fibromyalgia. It's been years of suffering not knowing what was going on but I now I have a name for it and can begin to formulate a game plan.

My major symptom is debilitating fatigue and dizziness but I also suffer with pain and other weird manifestations.

My main goal is to be able to get my life back and resume my job and date and be a normal guy my age.

Glad you joined this forum as we have lots of positive posts on all subjects and hope you can learn new coping skills as well as, share some of your own.

Please read old and new posts in the different sections and vent and rant, if you feel the need and join in on off-topic's, as well as, the main parts of the forum. Look forward to reading your posts. :)

Hello this is a great place to find help and information. I have found my self coming and checking the forum daily just for the support. I am fairly new also. I suggest reading through a lot of post it may help answer questions you may have. Look forward to hearing more from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back