Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
Mo
I have no idea what is wrong with me.

I have pain in my upper legs, hips, back, arms, shoulders, neck, and head. Sometimes I also have pain in my face and teeth. Sometimes my arms and legs feel weak and shaky. Sometimes I can go for a period with no pain. Sometimes I have pain in only one spot and sometimes in many. I also have frequent nausea. Oh and to top it off I have GERD and hiatal hernia I am sure (Dr. didn't see it but I can feel it and it is different than the regular acid, it gags me and hurts when it pushes up.

I also have anxiety, panic attacks, I have dizziness and foggy head and get frustrated easily. I wake up tired even after sleeping for 7 hours.

Some days are better and I can get some things done but they don't happen in too long of a stretch.

I was having attacks of sweating, nausea, shaking, insomnia, rapid heartbeat, chest pain.

Went to ER twice, saw regular Doc a lot of times, saw a neurologist, had a brain MRI, took one urine test for an adrenal tumor which I am still not sure I don't have even though this test was negative.

I have a LOT of bills and no answers.

I don't know where to go from here. I am 44 and really want to be able to live a little.

Hi and welcome can I just say as someone who used to suffer panic attacks ,that I was left totally tired out. Shaking dizzy and feeling sick 12 hours a day.chest hurt heat banging outta my ribcage so some of what your saying can be put down to that . Now in saying that have u talked to your Dr about fibro.if not ask them.as for a Tumor sweats dizzy spells and foggy thinking are not only due to panic attacks but fibro as well.ive lost count of ppl coming in Here thinking there dieing only to be told they have fibro.trust me most of us at some time have thought omg I'm going to die Dr don't no what wrong but I'm so ill I must be dieing.
It's does make u feel that bad.my grandma had two tumours and died at 54.but I don't think I have a Tumor so pls try not to worry. After all u had a test.
If you have not told your Dr about your panic attacks pls do there really ruin your life. And have a chat about fibro. Xxxx

Wondering if you have some discs in spine out of wack.
Sounds like some arthritis. Do your own research, don't count on your doctor.
ER doctor don't know much. Hang in there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back