Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2012
Country
CA
State
ON
Hi everyone, I am so sensitive to music it actually hurts my ears and head. When people in my family listen to music I cant stand it, I have to ask them to turn it lower. I am also sensitive to smells and thats not good, because I smell things I should not smell. My husband always laughs he said I have a bionic nose. My skin is sensitive to touch, if I get poked it really hurts almost like a punch to the arm instead of a poke. Does this happen to anyone else:?

Well, I can only relate to the smell and and sensitivity part, I seem to be really sensitive to smells, I swear I smell things I shouldn't smell, specially during summer, ugh. As for sensitive skin, yes, it hurts more than it should and I also get bruises so easily :( Not cool!

Yes to all but the sound sensitivity! I can smell peanut m&ms from another room, it's kinda freaky. And there are times when any pressure on my skin just makes me want to curl up under a rock to get away from it. You are certainly not alone!

Absolutely! When I am having a flare up, I can't stand loud noises or noise period. I need quiet! And light bothers me a lot too. Smell I don't have a problem with for some reason. Touch, yes. I am very sensitive to touch.

I have to bad an allergy problem to ever seem to smell anything, but I do get sensitive to light and touch. There are times when It seems I can barely stand the clothes I have on. Those are the times when I go into the bathroom dim the lights and get into a warm bath. It seems to help things a little for me anyway.

OMG yes all 3 for me! even the smallest touch or tickle hurts or feels over doing it even sex sometimes is to much, sound im always annoyed with my boyfriends volume level of tv and lastly smell oh yes if my boyfriend doesnt shower for one day ohhhhhh i can smell from outside lol!

I am sensitive to loud music. It bothers me a lot. The noise and I are not friends. I'm always away from those bad things to my ears and I recommend the same to people like me

I have the sound sensitivity, and of course the touch sensitivity! I love silence. And that little poke you are referring to...I feel the "punch". I feel bruised all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back