DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
IL
Hello :)

I'm waiting on some blood tests but I think I have fibro. I'll be 51 in a few days and have been suffering from pain and tiredness since my early 30s. I had lower back surgery that resulted in a dural tear and a staph infection so had blamed my lower body pain on that and anything above the waist on chronic teeth clenching. Over the past few years all of my joints started hurting and for the past year I've had headaches every day which I finally realized were migraines. I also have stomach issues and now chest pains. I have been complaining to my doctor for at least three years and she said that I probably have something, like RA, but didn't want to test because if that's what it is the treatment has such bad side effects. I also convinced myself that this is how everyone feels as they age so deal with it. At this point I think I'd be happy with a diagnosis so I don't think I'm crazy!

Thanks for listening!

Lynn

You know......that really upsets me when Dr's dismiss our symptoms. I'd love to know how many of us are diagnosed with high blood pressure due to Pain....then put on bp meds.

You know......that really upsets me when Dr's dismiss our symptoms. I'd love to know how many of us are diagnosed with high blood pressure due to Pain....then put on bp meds.

Oh I have that too! She almost put me on medication but is holding off for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back