Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
CA
State
Manitoba
Whoever I use my cell phone to text or play a game.or anything holding the phone up with two hands the outside half of both hands go numb and tingly.
Anyone else get weird numbness?

We have nerve damage sweets, all have the tingles. My feet are much worse, but extremities in general. It is affected by cerculation though. After I get a massage and my muscles are less knotted, my circulation is better and the tingles are reduced

I get it, but it doesn't seem to be task specific. My feet used to burn, but I have now been off work for 10 weeks & therefore not on my feet as much. Since then, I have developed tingling in both my hands & feet, sometimes progressing up my forearms & calves. It comes & goes several times throughout the day. Now & again, the tingling morphs into burning in my feet, but it doesn't usually last very long. Before, the burning was chronic, often waking me up at night. My 22 year old daughter is going to a pain clinic in a couple of weeks & will likely come away with a diagnosis of fibromyalgia. She gets tingling in her legs too, has since she can remember.

We have nerve damage sweets, all have the tingles. My feet are much worse, but extremities in general. It is affected by cerculation though. After I get a massage and my muscles are less knotted, my circulation is better and the tingles are reduced

Have you found massage really helps then? Do you see someone who knows specifics of fibro?

I get this too, although I have started dropping things which concerned my family doctor and now its back to the neurologist. I also have hydrocephalus, I do not need a shunt at this time, and my last CT came back unchanged. She does not like that I am dropping things. Both my finger tips and toes go numb.

I drop things sometimes but not consistently. It is worrisome :(

I don't get it anywhere other than my face. It gets numb and tingly once or twice a week. Is this a common symptom of fibro? I half thought that it may be early stages of ms, but as they've ruled that out, I am here w/ this instead.

I have the same symptoms. My legs and feet have it the worst, with it always there but not always highly painful. I can get it in my back, esp. if I have done things like lift or vacuum or even sit too long. I can even get it around my elbows. It's just here, there, everywhere, sometimes worse than others.

Last edited:
Yup, gotta love that numbness in the face. Sometimes I get it in my jaw, like in my teeth. I also get it in the usual spots like hands, arms, legs, feet. And strangely I've had it in my torso as to where I couldn't feel myself void.

It does make better sense to know it's all tied to the nervous system. Doesn't make it anymore fun!

Whoever I use my cell phone to text or play a game.or anything holding the phone up with two hands the outside half of both hands go numb and tingly.
Anyone else get weird numbness?
I can barely feel my left hand it tingles so much. I thought the tingling and deadness was a symptom of my rheumatoid arthritis...perhaps it's both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back