Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
10/2015
Country
US
State
TX
I have the all over flu like body aches, but especially my right hip and buttocks. I feel like my bones in my hips are bruised like a horse has kicked me. (is this common)
My pain is very deep muscle pain, inside elbows are very tender to the touch too.:sad:

i am a newbie as well and that is spot on as to how i can feel. diagnosed 2 weeks ago but searching for answers for several years. my name is Andrea and i am an american living in sweden.

Yes, this is how it can feel. A couple weeks ago I was feeling bad and came home from work. I took a 5 hour nap (unheard of) and didn't move at all while I slept. I still have a very deep pain, like a horse kicked me, in the hip I was laying on. Sometimes the pain inches up my back and into the bottom of my foot. It's improving, but it is so slow.

Yes I have the flu ache all the time. And sore skin I hate it more then plain old pain.

I haven't been diagnosed yet, but the neurologist has made a referral to a rheumatologist. My referral states arthritis or fibromyalgia.

I started having problems in January but I feel on a Lego table in August while I was holding a child. I feel like my pelvic bones or something must be bruised as well. I don't know if that feeling is from the fall or something else. When I sit it hurts sometimes but not all the time. I had a lower lumbar MRI in September and everything was normal except for mild arthritis. When it hurts, I feel like there is pain going down the outsides of my thighs. My feet/ankles have been burning since January. My lower back burns on occasion but that is more the tailbone area, not around the waist line (back).

My legs have ached since January, but my shoulders, upper back and occasionally my neck ache now. I would say that started around August, but I really don't remember. My body aches, but I don't feel no where as bad as I did when I truly had the flu one year.

I am in the process now of writing a timeline of how I feel, doctors that I have seen, medical test medications prescribed. I feel like I keep saying the same thing over and over, yet I must be missing something because I still don't have a diagnosis. Yet all the test come back normal. Even my neurological exam was very normal and the doctor was very pleased.

After completing my timeline I will print it out to take with me to my next appointment. Then I will keep it updated as new symptoms develop, tests are run or new medications given.

Hello! Everything you're saying is really common for fibro. Sometimes I'm really sensitive to the touch, especially in my legs. Everyone is different when it comes to fibro. I also feel like I'm getting the flu if I'm having a flare up. When I was first diagnosed I thought I was getting the flu. Isn't it so strange?

if I already replied you can thank my brain fog; my answer is yes, that´s my most common everyday symptom. Andeee

I haven't been diagnosed yet, but the neurologist has made a referral to a rheumatologist. My referral states arthritis or fibromyalgia.

I started having problems in January but I feel on a Lego table in August while I was holding a child. I feel like my pelvic bones or something must be bruised as well. I don't know if that feeling is from the fall or something else. When I sit it hurts sometimes but not all the time. I had a lower lumbar MRI in September and everything was normal except for mild arthritis. When it hurts, I feel like there is pain going down the outsides of my thighs. My feet/ankles have been burning since January. My lower back burns on occasion but that is more the tailbone area, not around the waist line (back).

My legs have ached since January, but my shoulders, upper back and occasionally my neck ache now. I would say that started around August, but I really don't remember. My body aches, but I don't feel no where as bad as I did when I truly had the flu one year.

I am in the process now of writing a timeline of how I feel, doctors that I have seen, medical test medications prescribed. I feel like I keep saying the same thing over and over, yet I must be missing something because I still don't have a diagnosis. Yet all the test come back normal. Even my neurological exam was very normal and the doctor was very pleased.

After completing my timeline I will print it out to take with me to my next appointment. Then I will keep it updated as new symptoms develop, tests are run or new medications given.
That sounds a lot like the symptoms I was having when I was diagnosed as well. Even the air from the cieling fan was too much. I hope it goes well for you and you get some relief and answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back