Odd question

Status
Not open for further replies.
@suzyq - thanks for the input. Also, don't know what, if any, nutritional supplements you take, but you may at least want to look into magnesium.
I occasionally have bouts of RLS and charley horses in my sleep and then I start taking it and it goes away. Doesn't take alot for me either; I take a store brand natural calcium/mag/zinc supplement 1x a day, its only 133mg of mag. oxide.

@sureimsore- I take a daily multivitamin and a few immune boosting supplements that contain the mentioned supplements. I try to add extra magnesium to my diet via healthy foods, seem better than supplements...but I agree every bit helps, lots of water. Thanks.

My butt, hips and legs hurt so bad for over a year, dx piriformis syndrome, hip bursitis...look them up but sounds like you might also have this. I can't walk up a incline, or stairs, I have to crawl the pain is so bad. Piriformis syndrome may also cause sciatica pain in some. Just had 23 (at least that's my count through the pain) trigger point injections in lower back, butt, legs, hips and steroid injections in my hips. Helped a little. Do lots of stretches.
@suzyq - I myself get the trigger point injections every week. Do you find yours help? Mine do for a couple days, but that's it. Last week I asked about my legs and knees and hips, he said hopefully the meds will work for that.
I get excruciating hip pain and a stabbing pain in my buttocks. I have to stop whatever I'm doing and breathe it out like labour pains...if that makes sense.

@suzyq - I myself get the trigger point injections every week. Do you find yours help? Mine do for a couple days, but that's it. Last week I asked about my legs and knees and hips, he said hopefully the meds will work for that.
I get excruciating hip pain and a stabbing pain in my buttocks. I have to stop whatever I'm doing and breathe it out like labour pains...if that makes sense.

@Queenie- oh yes this makes lots of sense to me. The pain takes my breath away, brings me to tears, and stops me in my tracks every time, sometimes drops me to the ground.
I also get this same sharp, stabbing, burning pain in my upper back, with same result. Breath taking pain that will drop me to the ground no matter where I am. Screaming ouch and tears down my face, happens all to often. am sorry for anyone who know's this pain.:cry:

Suzy sounds more like lumbar or sacral issues than fibro. Yes go through this too. It bites but warmth seems to help on muscle cold on spinal area. My heart goes out to you

@elise- Thank you, you may be on the something, my lumbar mri did show DJD at l5-s1 joints with bulging discs and Spondylolysis changes. Yes warmth does help, I love to go for a car ride just to use the heated seats. I've had the Fibro dx from several dr's since 2004 (after a head-on car accident), this "new" back, butt, hip, leg, feet trouble is painful and relentless. I've have full body pain all the time, it feels like my body was used as a pinata by major league baseball players with metal bats. I always look at my skin expecting to see deep purple bruises, but this extra, enhanced pain I haven't built a tolerance for it yet. As we all know we live in a certain amount of "NORMAL" pain everyday, I just can't seem to tolerate this extra pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back