Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
70/2010
Country
UK
State
Hertfordshire
wouldnt it be nice to wake up feeling good. Jump outta bed , spend the day doing what ever and at night still feel well enough to stay awake , cuddle up with the OH. And maybe more.
Some bloody hope by five a clock I'm shuffling around trying to get dinner. But the times I've clean up after its about 7.30. And all I want is a hot cuppa and my bed.of course I don't always do that, I get so cross I'm missing out on a few hours to my self while little one is in bed.to watch a movie or play around with my OH.he keeps asking if I've gone off him.
I wish he could have this for one week just so he could understand how dead I feel.
I tell him ,I fancy you like mad ,I just can't stand hurting even more tomorrow.
Sorry I'm having a moan girls and boys .xxxx

Hi there its ok to moan and groan, we all can relate to that. I know what you mean by struggling to prepare dinner and the clean up. I have two sons and my husband that I have to make lunches for, some days it is so difficult to get these lunches made. The pain and exhaustion are so debilitating that I have to take breaks between. It sounds funny like I am make for coarse meals for lunches and that's exactly what it feels like, but I am only making sandwiches! I feel at times like I am on my last lap, it is amazing the lack of energy that all of a sudden over whelmed me. I set off to do something and in the mitts all of a sudden I feel like I'm dieing. Night time is the worse for me. I would really like my Husband to just hold but he isn't a cuddler. So I find comfort in my electric blanket I wrap it tightly around myself and that helps. I think I get a little scared when I get that ill feeling. Anyways if you need a hug or to just be held try a electric blanket it really is comforting to me. Sorry I can't give you better advise, just know that you are not alone. Gentle hugs xx

Hi Lana ,my OH is not a cuddly guy also.i have three other grown children so I no what u mean about lunches,
I'd just love a day of feeling good ,ty for the hugsxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back