Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
70/2010
Country
UK
State
Hertfordshire
well with Christmas two old in laws to cook for ,and my four wonderful children ,I've over done it. I'm my own worsed enemy.at times. Even if I'm on all fours il still wash the floors. But today but the end of it I hurt , and I'm so stiff I can barly move.
How do u tell a two year old mummy can't play, u can't can u.OH has been very busy helping my dad with his consevertory on his week off I can hardly ask him to help out, and with his mum and dad being so unwell someone has to cook for them. Sadly there is no one else or I'd ask. My mother has looped migraines bless her so she in pain everyday ,I got to say I don't no how she's coped with blinding head pain for 25 years. As anyone of u will migraines will no sometime even hospital meds can't help.
So here I am sitting in pain having a moan because I no someone will reply and make me feel alittle better about myself.xx

When my child was little and I hurt too much to do "proper mommy" things, I'd declare a book party. Our deal was that mommy got to stay in bed all day, but in exchange would read any book brought to her. We both were happy, and even now that my child is older, we still have book parties from time to time just for fun because book parties have become a special, snuggly, cozy memory for both of us.

Hang in there. You will recover and your little one will be no worse for having a mom who sometimes has to rest and recover. Oh, and Merry Christmas to you!

Im sorry to hear you are having a hard time right now :( vent and moan all you want we are here to listen :) I am sure you are a wonderful mom and your children will understand. It's ok to need to take a break and ask for help. Working your butt off while in constant pain is very very difficult. People that don't deal with it on a daily basis have no clue. I totally understand the migraine thing I deal with it daily, absolutely exhausting.

Try to take some time for yourself to rest and recuperate. Hang in there and you will get through it !

xo Lyndsey

I have always thought having a Turkey cooked through our local deli would be cheating but I'm personally beginning to look at it in a new light. After all its all about family time together.I will look into it next year.
I'm going to save my energy for the traditional menus everyone enjoyed. Maybe if we start now we can do it only 359 more days. ;D.

Sorry to hear about your problems. Please stop overdoing it. I am an ex-perfectionist and I used to be like this. I pushed myself constantly to do more than what my body and brain could handle and ended up with fibro. Please tell yourself that you need to stop.....and that you can't do everything. If some things can't be done, leave them. Just do what is important and leave the rest. Thats all you can do. Love.

Ty for replys xxxx well I have a wicked cold .lost my voice . Some would say thank god hehe.
So maybe that why I felt worse then normal.id never go as far as say I'm a perfectionist.cant be with a two year old and a dog lol.
But it's such a small house I just hate clutter.but I am learning slowly to slow the hell down. Only today I just couldn't take jake out for his second walk, so OH had to do it. And two other big jobs that I really need to do have to wait, even if it drives me mad,

Hey I'm sorry to hear your in so much mental pain. Watch out for depression it can come up and bite you in the butt. Take a hot bath every morning to get you going with a cold compress behind your neck at the base of your skull. Buy a good yoga or meditation tape and play it before you go to bed. Above all stay positive. Your 2 year old needs a mommy, even if sometime she has to have rest time with her. - Lainee

I'm on antidepressants. Today I hurt lot so it's drawing and block for little one today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back