Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2013
Country
US
State
NY
I am such a mess lately and I can not figure what is fibro and what may be another underlying cause.

my pain today is unrelenting. I call it the "coat hangar" pain along with my head feeling weird and hurting. All I want to do is cry.

sorry I just had to vent.

I guess I need to make another apt with rheumy and see about going on Gabapentin.

this is killing me slowly

Sorry you are in sooo much pain. Do you take supplements? I have managed on supps for the FM since the beginning 1999. I've talked so much here about what I have done. My pain is bearable and manageable re: FM... bodywide OA is pretty bad and hip replacement mess really bad.

I use Gaba and Inositol daily which are calmers....I don't take the gabapentin drug. Never have. Also, plenty of magnesium thru the day.

I've posted a lot since I got here...ibuprofen 2 two times per day and DGL for stomach protection, and Pain RX herbal supp for in between the ibuprofen.

I don't know if you've read any of my info....I know nutrition is key too, wheat/grains are pro inflammation. Meditation can help with pain, changing the brain waves....

I typed some comments to you and they are gone!? Oh they just showed up.

I've posted, saw it, then it was gone. Something is strange, stuff shows up then does not show up and now it's showing up again.

I sent you info and nothing showing up. Must be a glitch as now my comments show up.

Awww Hun its a ***** isn't it. Go see your Pcp and ask for pain killer .gabbys ok I guess but u need some kind of pain killer u can take when your having a bad flare .sending hugs your way xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back