Not open for further replies.

csmith225

Diagnosis
07/2013
Country
US
State
FL
Has anyone with fibro experienced pain in areas other than the commonly listed areas? Has anyone with fibro can stand to be touched by others?

I've had pelvic shooting pains, index finger pains, when I stand up some morning both feet are excruciating, anyone else experience this?

I have all the pains you describe. I know a lot of others have had the pain from being touched by others or clothing or even air from a fan. Fibro pain seems to show up where and when it wants, no rhyme or reason sometimes.The pelvic pain, for me, is very disruptive to my relationship with my hubby. He is very understanding/caring and we have made adjustments in all areas of our lives due to Fibro. I have come to realize that with this you take one day at a time and enjoy what you can/when you can.

I think there can be pain almost anywhere from fibro. At least that is what I think about it. I do have times when it is painful to have someone bump me or something in certain areas. I am really sensitive about my feet even.

Thanks for the responds, I've had pain for so long that I've adjusted to it, tolerating it, at times I'm like " Lord Please help me". My husband doesn't have a clue of how much pain I'm in, only if I cry, and for me to cry that means it throbbing really bad. I was beginning to doubt that I had fibro because of the sign I was reading everywhere. It's nice to have others state where they have pain and is diagnosed.

I also get pain in random odd places, one of the worst is probably my big toe. It will flair up during the night and in the morning it will feel almost as if it is sprained even though I know it's not. It hurts to walk or put any kind of pressure on it. This will last a few days and then just disappear. It also will get really bad in one or both shoulders and the only way I can get relief is by holding my arm straight up in the air. It looks ridiculous but when you are dealing with fibro pain you just have to do what works to make the pain lessen or go away.

Oh my today pain in my knees more so in the left knee. I got up and forgot my knee was hurting with pressure and almost hit the floor. Above the knees the muscle appears to be swollen but that part doesn't hurt but deep inside when I stand and start to walk is very painful. Boy this fibro is something else and my shoulder hurting today. Just so weird :(

Yes, I have pain in random places sometimes. Also have the foot pain in the morning. It's like they can't take any weight. I wonder if water retention has anything to do with that because my fingers are swollen in the morning to the point that it is hard to put my rings on. By mid day, they are flying off my fingers when I type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back