Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
11/2021
Country
US
State
MN
Hello all-
I’m currently trying a brief stint of Prilosec to see if it will help. Personally, I don’t think the feeling is due to acid reflux, but the dr wanted to try before doing a scan.
Anyone else experienced anything like this? It also hurts in my back, directly behind. It sometimes is there when eating or drinking, but also when I bend my middle

Hello again again! 😏
A med before a scan? I'd change docs if they did that to me!
I'd think a sono of the area around the gall bladder should come first.
Reminds me of Eric Berg's idea that right sided fibromyalgia is all about the gall bladder, see his youtube take on that with the according supp suggestions (incl. if it's been taken out, cos that may increase the problem, the load on the liver).
My other suggestion is costochondritis, and doing youtube exercises for that regularly, praps also massaging it with a massage pistol/gadget.

This is great info. Thank you. I should have specified that Prilosec is an over the counter antacid. I’m pretty sure she’ll scan this week. Yes, my gall bladder is out-and my life completely changed within a month of my surgery.

Yes, my gall bladder is out-and my life completely changed within a month of my surgery.
So Berg's theory is still that what caused the gall bladder problems are not finished with just cos it's been taken out, cos now you have even less bile. y = jjHrwNlI7Q8

Costrochonsitis causes my rib back pain

Thank you. I’ll look into it. I have so many unexplained “issues”. I sometimes feel like they should diagnose my issues as a brand new condition

Seems like fibro mimics a lot of other diseases like intertestinal cystitis etc I sometimes feel like I’m being a hypochondriac as so many unusual strange symtoms and some are so hard to put into words

Seems like fibro mimics a lot of other diseases like intertestinal cystitis etc I sometimes feel like I’m being a hypochondriac as so many unusual strange symtoms and some are so hard to put into words
I doubt you are being a hypochondriac. But rest assured, many many people who come here wonder at first if they are, probably because not everyone believes them or they think their list of symptoms is "too long", or something similar.
And yes, although I wouldn't use the word "mimics" as it suggests intention, fibromyalgia does have some symptoms that are the same as or very similar to what is seen in other conditions or in some diseases. This is typical.

Thank you. I’ll look into it. I have so many unexplained “issues”. I sometimes feel like they should diagnose my issues as a brand new condition
Having unexplained "issues" is one of the key elements of fibromyalgia. Welcome to the club that no one wants to join. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back