Hi All,

I have been suffering from :

1) relentless headaches
2) sleep disorders
3) burning eyes
4) fatigues
5) low energy
6) excessive dryness throughout body specially hair

since I was 13, today as I write I am 32 and nearly 20 years later I realize that something is terribly wrong with me, I have been cursing all my life having a self impression that I am :

1) lazy
2) not serious about things like carrier and family
3) not disciplined
4) A guy who doesn't know how to balance life
5) Not sitting with family/ socially poor
etc

First of all I am glad that I have CFS in a way since I have stopped cursing myself and come to the conclusion that it is this disease that really stopped me, I always felt that I was extremely talented weather its sports or studies, as I write I have failed in both but after finding that I am suffering from CFS gives me a strong motivation, cure it and get back to things. The worst thing that happened with me was that I always wanted to play sports that require extreme physical toughness and over the years it has back fired terribly, on the one hand I was a really talented sportsman and on the other I had no clue over these years that I am suffering from a disease like CFS, indeed today I know that what stopped me and not only just that It has also led me quit jobs in the last 8 years many times, I had to switch from sports to academics and would have been a big-2 IT professional but today as I write I am even out of job , but finally there is hope for me, I have also been depressed about not being able to achieve an iota of things I would have achieved in sports and academics and this added a new dimension to my problem. so what happened with me in the last 20 years:

1) from 13-23 : I was a terrific sportsman and used to scored like 80 odd percent without putting much effort in academics and a tremendous computer programmer, by the time I was 16 I had to quit sports after being on the verge of earning an international tour and at the time my academic scores came down to 40-45%, now I realize what made me take the decision to quit sports since physical activity means I would suffer from fatigue even more, even after I quit playing cricket(extremely physical game) I can recall that I was in extreme discomfort but since I am mentally so strong that I have lived with CFS without knowing that I am suffering from this tough disease

2) from 23 -32 : at 23 I remember that I came out of my problems listed above (like there was a 25% improvement as I grew old) in spite of playing cricket I wanted to work on my body fitness and I went on a heavy cardio routine, but I remember it used to back fire so much that I never managed to get going for more than 15 days and soon I would be bed ridden, I again had to quit it many time while I was between 23-30, also I could have been a very strong IT professional but I have lost my jobs 4-5 times between 25-31.

so after all this I have been trying to cure myself very seriously for the last 5 years since I was partially convinced that something is wrong with my head, I have tried to cure myself with the following:

1) Emotionally/psychiatristically, that may be its more of that I want to play cricket and may be I am not happy with the way the things are going, I am not happy with my life and thats why I am not happy which has depressed my brain, I did everything possible again to try to get back to sports but again , it was the CFS that back fired.

2) I have been treating myself with dryness/burning eyes/nerves disorders/ sleep disorders and I would used to feel that I want to achieve too much in life and I end up exhausting myself which has resulted in these problems, I have lived with this impression but soon in the last 3 years this mindset about myself has changed.

Now I am 32 and the great news is that I have a partial success story, for the first time in my life, I am beginning to feel better after 20 years of suffering, and its july 2015 that after trying a lot of medications I have found what CFS is and in my opinion its a combination of things that will help you overcome this serious head related problem.

of all those years, it was only the last 5 years that I was experimenting with a lot of medicines, and my partial success started when I saw my dad taking a multivitamin syrup one day at the start of this year(2015), I tried it and felt really good for the successive 3-4 days, in my case I would be bed ridden mostly, so after trying it for few days I moved to a new syrup which had B12 vitamin along with folic acid and iron, now this syrup(dexorange) would further provide me some relief as compared to the first multivitamin syrup but again it only helped me some percentage of relief , I would be far from okay, so now comes the most important part, I moved to B-complex capsules(based on some self study on the internet).

PS: dont listed to doctors completely, I have gone to some doctors and clearly told them my problems, now I expected them to tell me whats wrong with me, but I never really able to reach the point where I am standing today, its because of the internet that I have discovered my problem.

1) so B-complex capsules have really helped me come out of this problem to a certain extent that I can say a few things about myself:
a) I can go out of home and feeling a bit refershed(I would like to further improve though)
b) I can study well these days and I am able to learn things
c) I can sleep well, although I can say that I need a bit of more improvement, but it has improved considerably
d) I can see that I can start a bit of exercise too - but its still early days - i guess i further need to clear my brain fog to sort out this which is why I am writing this post

so could you please help me:
so B-complex is my first stage(I have been told that the good thing is that there are no side effects of it too)

My next stage is :

1) I have heard a term like brain fog, I guess I need some medcine along with b-complex
2) I need to improve my sleep further, b complex has helped but I again want to take help of some medicine
3) clearly my body needs vitamins since probably my digestive system is not right, I remember one doctor in my teens told me that I have a liver issue but I dont have issues with constipation and my digestive system is okay, but I can explore this area as well.

Please help me out with suggestions, great if you could tell me the medicine names and all, I hope we can help each other to over come this sickening disease.

PS: the best thing that ha happened now is:
1) my skin dryness is going, it has given me the worst pain
2) I can feel energized a lot these days but I want to improve further.

Regards
Rahul

Welcome . Wow where to start. Ok have u been told by your Dr u have fibro?.because fibro doesn't go away with vitamins .
I'm not saying they don't help because they do, I'm very low in bit D. And that can make your pain worse.
Both cfs and fibro are not diseases there conditions .and yes I no if they were a disease we would get a lot more help then we do.
Being smart or being a thick as a box of frogs don't matter if u do have fibro it will knock the crap outta u.
Not sleeping will make your eyes burn will make you feel more pain and confused.
You need to see your Dr about having something to sort your poor sleep out. And I don't mean sleeping pills.so I'd have to say talk to your Dr and fibro and get some blood tests done and rule out everything else first.x

Well forgetmenot thanks for the reply.

1) Alright fibro/cfs is not a disease, I have stated as 1 so I would correct myself here but I have made my post to tell ppl that I have gotten a big relief from problems I have listed there with consuming B-complex capsules, and since I am suffering from 5-6, I have seen a nice improvement in all those problems partially and that's why I call it as my first stage.
2) based on the study on various forums including this one, my next step is to improve by digestive system since due to poor digestion I am not able to extract the best from my diet(I have a very healthy diet) and that's why I need vitamins and other stuff to fill in while my digestive system is bot optimal, its about the quality of blood I guess that would lead to problems, I guess there's some toxic activity in my digestive system, again I am no expert I am just trying to understand and convey my problems and understanding so that we can mutually help each other
3) Now while my digestive system improves I need some drugs/supplements to relieve myself with pains/fatigues and all, so in my honest opinion, I guess I have got it all right, as in my approach to cure myself.

Regards
Rahul

okay, more update on my recovery:

1) my mornings are bad, really bad, and as I wrote previously that b-complex has helped me a great deal, now I have changed the timing of the B-complex after dinner and whats happening with me is that I am getting a far more relaxed sleep and my relief is even better just by changing the timing of B-complex(earlier it was morning), I am just posting because this problem is more of HIT and TRIAL, from tomorrow I am going to start my treatment with new medicines:

1) Improve digestion : my understanding now is that its more of a nutrition problem, I am working on it with a local medicine, I am from india and we have a company called Zandu, Zandu - pancharisht is the main of the syrup
1) Brain Fog : any recommendations?
2) something for Energy : any recommendations?
3) sleep disorder : finally I guess I don't need anything else apart from bcomplex, I am holding this back for a while

Further I am not going to any doctor, since doctors are there for money, they dont want to treat you but they want to be their customers for 6 months - 1 year, I came to know about an app 'cures A-Z' and you can search for fibromyalgia, you will get a good description and a treatment page, it makes a lot of sense, in the treatment page it suggests some medicines, I am very very positive that these medicines would work for me, I would post my results next week here.

I would like to hear from people who are taking medicines, since our case is so similar, I cant even waste 1 more day of my life so sharing experiences would help all of us to recover fast since as I understand that there is a lot of HIT and TRAIL in this problem, I wish every1 a speedy recovery

Regards
Rahul

I try to take vitamin b complex. It cause diahrea ' irritable bowel syndrom worse. I enter and out in toilet more than 3 time a day. It cause imsomnia also . But it give me energy boost - more focus way than any suplement that ever taken. My i know your b complex pharmautical. I want to give it a try . Thks so much for sharing your personal stories rahuul. My restless leg become bad this year especialy in hips. Fibro has cause impoten to me also. Other people try d ribose and worked. I never try because in indonesia its very hard to find a quality supplement.

@brahmatorry :

well I dont know about any problems with B-complex yet, my father has been taking it for a long time, and my parents discourage me from taking any medicines but B-complex, the manufacture of my b-complex capsule is pfizer Limited, (the company hails from US as written on its box) and yeah I am taking a dexorange syrup which contains B12+folic Acid and Iron.

Well sad to hear your issues, I don't suffer from any pains in the body physically even if I workout hard but fatigue knocks me out badly which results in some pain in body parts but I manage the physical pain easily. I have been hearing on forums about ribose, could you please help me by providing more information. I have heard about magnesium in a seperate thread here under a different category, I am starting first with magnesium and ribose(but I would like to know it from you more about it).

Thanks & Regards
Rahul

In the morning i take pharmaton formula with ginseng g11. It contain a little vitamin b and vitamin d 400 iu. Search in google vitamin d can decrease the chronic pain. In afternoon i take nature plus cq10 and l arginine. Before going to sleep i take nature health devil claw ( ease the pain ) and welness cal mag zinc ( contain magnesium and vit d 100iu ). I can sleep well since take it. Please have blood test to check vit d and magnesium level. I try taking dhea suplement to increase testoterone level but dont have the result yet.

@brahmatorry : mate thank you so much for this information, this gives me a good heads up to tackle my fibromyalgia, so in 2 weeks, I am trying three things:

1) Magnesium
2) Ribose
3) today I have got disestive engymes syrup - heard in a thread here that the digestive system of our body gets faulty and which further means that we dont get proper nutrition which our body demands, so thats why we require supplements and vitamins to balance things

Meanwhile Just I amtrying Bcomplex - two times a day now, one dose in morning and the other at night -- I am just in my experiment phase, I am very hopeful that in a matter of few days I can control my Fibro.

Thanks
Rahul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back