Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
SA
State
Gauteng
Hi all. I am new here and very tense and distraught. Was diagnosed with FM about 20 years ago and had pain in my lower back at that stage. Went on meds and physio at that stage and was doing well for a very long time. Had pain in my arms (normally left)and upper on af off but nothing major. For the last 10 weeks I had wide spread pain (not too bad on a scale I would say 5) all over my upper body which come and go butthe tightness in my left arm stays. Its sometimes my bicept the tricep and most of the time somewhere inbetween the 2. Its more like a stiff pulling when I move my arm. Mornings and late afternoons are the worst. It takes me about 10 min to get on the go and flexible. I checked the trigger points and all off them is quite accurate accept the arm one is much higher. I am 51 and post meno. Sorry for the long post. Any advise would be great. It feels like this has been going on for always.

Rina,
Sorry I missed your post. Fibro has this habit of changing not only the normal symptoms, but changes in pain as well. But also always get your symptoms rechecked by your doctor now and then, as not all symptoms are caused by fibro. It is easy to get in a rut and accept whatever is going on as being caused by fibro, but we can get other health conditions unrelated to fibro.

That said I know the feelings of having aches in every muscle and no relief in sight. Please read through the alternate methods and also the chronic pain section to get a few new coping ideas as listed by our members. Read the new as well as, back posts. Also join in and post comments and ask questions, giving yourself a chance to make some new friends that totally understand what your going through. And read the blogs as well. See you around the forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back