Reason
Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
Arkansas
I'm 28, live in a small town in Arkansas, and I have been experiencing wide spread pain for at least 2 months now. I can't sleep because I'm hurting and I'm tired because I can't sleep. I have had some family members and friends with fibromyalgia say I could possibly have it. I went to the doctor a month ago and they just now called me back (I saw a nurse practitioner because the doctor moved). They tested me for everything they could think of (mono, leukemia, thyroid, etc.) and the tests came back clear. I have made an appointment with a new doctor in hopes that he'll believe me that I'm hurting and give me something to help (my nurse practitioner wouldn't even suggest anything to help me sleep). I go on Wednesday (July 9)...I made an appointment with a doctor that is known for being fibro-friendly, but I can't get in to see him until October 6 (I'm supposed to be getting married October 10th, and I'd like to get some sleep before then...and feel like working on wedding stuff). Anyway, any tips or suggestions would be wonderful.

Welcome to the forum, smalltowngirl! Please read through past forum posts for a ton o' tips and suggestions. I'm sure you'll get some "live" tips, too, :) but there's so much great information here!

Huge congrats on your upcoming wedding!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back