Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
11/2021
Country
US
State
MN
Hi, all of my symptoms started 6 yrs ago AFTER a gallbladder surgery. My life has never been the same Since then, I had a mastectomy and had an easy recovery. Recently, I had a second major surgery (3 months later). I have been experiencing vision issues and dizziness. My neurologist thinks it’s just the after effects of surgery and the meds they use. Hoping it all just subsides. I was worried about fatigue, but thankfully not too much of that. . Any one else ?

Gosh, I’m banking on this being from surgery stress on my body. I’m a little better. Hoping to get through this with rest. Hoping to hear from someone. Thanks.

My fibro was triggered by a hysterectomy, so it happens. It's only gotten worse since then. I've had other surgeries since then as well with no noticeable effects. Looking back, I think I had some of the symptoms of fibro, but not enough that I pursued anything.

I’m sorry you have to deal with fibromyalgia. I’m always wondering if it’s more than fibromyalgia for me. Long story. Thank you for your comments. It makes sense that a surgery would upset the body 🤗🤗

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back