Not open for further replies.

Kev123

Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
Hi, I'm 53 year old male , had all the weird and wonderful stuff going on for several years, inner tremor, muscle stiffness ( debilitating in mornings) fatigue , dry eyes, deteriorating eyesight , memory lapses , balance , co-ordination issues ( minor but noticeable) pins and needles all over ... in random places at random times .. leg muscle fasciculations, tested for MS , all bloods done, seen Neurologist, seen Rheumatologist... saw a different Dr 2 weeks ago .... regarding a 6 month hamstring pain which won't go .. I was also concerned about worsening symptoms .(.I was running upto this point .. but I had to sit in a hot bath to get rid of muscle stiffness) .. she said sounds like Fibromyalgia!! You've had lots of tests over the years ....read up about it ... come back and see me in 2 weeks ... I said " my sister was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia over 10 years ago ... .... can anyone offer me advice and opinions ?

No opinions from here-- we are not doctors. It's very good that you are going through the testing to eliminate all the other things it could be. If fibro ends up being your diagnosis, we are here to help and to support you.

You could start by reading this post. It has all my best advice for managing this thing, learned from years of experimentation and hard work.
Best of luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back