Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
09/2014
Country
US
State
wa.
I started taking a daily course of probiotic 3 days ago, after study finding that having fibro can effect intestinal tract, and it's helping. My problem with ibs, I think it has a lot to do with being so medicated.
Hope this helps others.
One other note, in line with "being regular" I'm quite certain I'm detoxing my gut, I've been having headaches. Not totally unbearable, so I'm going to stick with it. I'm happy to know alllll theJunk
Backed up is going away. Yeah! Natural remedy no 1.

Did u no most Dr believe detoxing does nothing for you, as your body keeps what it wants and gets rid of the rest.
But a good probiotic is always a help with ibs xx

yes Natural remedy is no 1 buy with some pharma medication give you best results as compare with only natural remedy. Some medicine like soma, pain o soma, prosoma, ultram are best medicine to cure Fibromyalgia.

you can detox your body with out paying for a med. eatting the right foods and removing the wrong food will do the same thing.
research naturally detoxing your body. taking the over the counter drugs along with the fibro drugs it never a good thing as it may be taking away from the firbo drugs.

knowledge is your key. never take any over the counter drugs without doing your research or talking your pharmacist first.

you maybe doing more harm to your body.

If the drug is on TV then there is a problem with it. like the Lyrica. the TV says use this as if you could just go to the store and buy it.
your doctor has to prescribe it. if he's not prescribing it then the drug company goes to the TV.

I am also taking pro biotic and it helps me tremendously! I have a slow to empty stomach, I get lot's of bloating and pro biotic helps that! And is good for your immune system.

You can get a bunch of good bacteria (probiotics) from real yogurt not the crap that you buy in your supermarket. Make your own and it's a an inexpensive way to keep your gut healthy. Making yogurt is not difficult. There are lots of good sources out there on the internet. Or check our your local health foods store. Someone there can help.

probiotic is very good for health. Pro biotics are often called "good" or "helpful" bacteria because they help keep your gut healthy. i am taking probiotic from last 5 month.

You can also get probiotics by fermenting vegetables. It is surprisingly easy to do.

I just read about some research that showed that soluable fiber is really important to help your body remove fat soluable toxins. The liver binds these toxins to bile and sends them into the small intestine. As the bile moves along, part of it is reabsorbed into the bloodstream (this is a normal part of digestion) . Soluable fiber binds with the bile and prevents reabsorbtion. If there is no soluable fiber, all the bile is reabsorbed and the toxins never leave your body. The liver has to put them back in the bile again. Over time the concentration of the toxins can build up. By eating plenty of soluble fiber every day you make sure some of the bile exits he body, carrying toxins (and excess cholesterol) with it.

Just to add to the conversation. I am a big fan of being nice to my gut flora because it turns out that how you treat your gut flora can make a big difference in your quality of life. There's lot of information on web on this topic.

A good place to start is the website do a search on "gut flora"
If that doesn't work try doing a search on "marks daily apple gut flora"
Mark Sisson has posted several studies (with links) on gut flora and how to keep it healthy.

Anyway, another way of improving your gut flora is by eating fibrous vegetables fresh from the garden, unwashed.

Last edited by a moderator:
For weeks I have had an aweful headache and other yeast overgrowth syptoms..started taking a good probiotic and no more headache and other symptoms..Thing is sometimes body gets used to it and you have to switch to a different one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back