Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
70/2010
Country
UK
State
Hertfordshire
So I went to the psychic fair today when I walked in the energy hit my chest and I found it hard to breath. At the same time my friend who hadn't said a word felt like she was going to burst into tears.
I talked to a few American who do classes on the Internet . And some world renowned mediums .
One of these women said they used oils for ppl with Fibro.so I shall look into that.
But the wired thing is I now feel ill. The last to times i felt like this I had a chest infection.but I don't have a temp and I'm not coughing my lungs up.
But my legs are killing me I feel like my skins on fire.i thought that all this good energy would help me insteed I feel crap.i can hardly walk .
If your into mediumship like me u will understand my confusion .i thought I'd feel great ,but I feel worse then I've felt for years :(.

Be careful with that stuff forgetmenot. Remember where there is good there is often bad. And bad loves to parade itself as good how else is it going to get into your life? Do you really think a con man is going to tell you he's a con man? Nope! And the devil will tell you he's an angel...and he wouldn't be lying!

When my son was 3 I dressed him for Halloween as an angel with a red pitch fork tail coming out from under his white gown, he was...devil in disguise! Sounds like you just got hit bye the real thing!
Just relax, call on the one upstairs for protection and you'll be fine. But protect your soul at all times. A "psychic" fair calls to good and evil alike. Your psych is your soul, don't let them fool you.

Last edited:
I've been doing reading for year eyesup. And I didn't have a reading myself I was just wondering around.
I got some crystals and some incense sticks.:).
I'm no pushover hehe xxx hugs

Oh good gosh, I would never put you in the push over catagory. I'm just thinking if you didn't feel possative energy well you know what the opposite is. There's pick pockets everywhere. I don't think for one second you fall into the "fool" catagory. Just worried you might have encountered what I call an energy sucker.

Eyes up hugs bless you .but it was a really nice feeling in there,and it was only in one room in a hall.i am a push over in a lot of things as I'm way to soft with ppl.pls don't think what u said for another minute I no what u were trying to say ;)xxxx

forgetmenot...using oils, did he mean as an ointment, or just as aromatherapy? I use essential oil blends, keep a vial in my purse, by my bed, etc. I think it helps just to take a whiff every now and then, or when stress gets bad. I think there is a powerful connection in general with scents, moreso than color.

Maybe it was ordinary energy -- ordinary sensory overload from sights, smells and sounds -- since it was a Fair, and since it's fibromyalgia. Maybe Mediumship needs a quieter setting to channel the energy.

Sorry it didn't work out. I hope you start feeling better. We do use some essential oils, and they can help. I have a friend who used them to get rid of a staph infection.

Yes sureimsore, it was oils that u rub on.
And I'd like to try some more.as it smells nice if nothing else .but il give anything a try

Hey guys, since the conversation has moved more towards oils I thought I would through in a thread in alternative I think I titled it cheep instant topical relief. I use oils and some others added some "interesting" ideas.

Grfalcon isn't probably right, it may have been just to much stimulation all together, might explain why you and your friend both felt zapped.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back