Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2016
Country
CA
State
ON
Wondering what anti-inflammatory works best fibro pain. I've only really used Motrin, which works somewhat, but it's also the only thing that works for my migraines and I have to be really careful to space out my usage or I get break-through headaches - not pretty. I'm not really taking anything for the pain - just using heat, tens machine, curcumin, muscle rubs - and then motrin when it's really, really bad. Effexor knocked the pain down a bit for awhile, but it's ramped up again. The weather where I live is crazy - moves back and forth between snow and rain. The last two weeks I've spent a lot of time huddled by the fire trying to keep the aches at bay.

Aleve lasts twelve hours so you don't have to reside! Muscle relaxers never worked, except Soma. Docs won't prescribe that anymore though ☹️ Apparently too many heroin users abuse it or something. Heat and sometimes long soaks in the tub!

Can You not use paracetamol based pills?.

Is that the same as aceteminophen (tylenol?). That doesn't seem to touch it. I doubt, frankly, that anti-inflammatories will do much either. :( I'll ask about aleve...I have a niggling feeling that it interacts with one of my meds... Really leaning towards mj.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back