Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/1998
Country
US
State
OH
Does anyone experience burning/itching pain in the R shoulder blade and arm pit that tends to go through into the breast area. It's a horrific type of almost squeezing pain. Some days are worse than others and it seems to be worse when I sit. I was diagnosed back in 1998 and this is a new symptom for me. It's been going on now for about 7 wks. There were a couple of days that I was completely pain free of it and was so thankful and then it came back.

Well I'd ask your Dr to look u over. But I do no I and my mother suffer with rib pain well it's the mussels around the ribs that pull and hurt like hell. And wraps around the back to the front.my mother has it hurt her breast to.

You might want to ask your Dr. about Chest Wall Syndrome (costocondritis). I think that's how its spelled. I was diagnosed with this and I can tell you it can be very painful.

i have this for 3 years, but in the left side. when other people touch my breast , it is painfull.

I have this kind of pain quite often.. mine is my left side... down the left side of my neck.. chest area above my breast... even makes my throat feel tight sometimes. it comes and goes.. doesn't hurt all the time.

I do notice if I'm hunched over like while pulling weeds it seems to help. Also if I have glass of wine that seems to relax me and help with discomfort

Well I'd ask your Dr to look u over. But I do no I and my mother suffer with rib pain well it's the mussels around the ribs that pull and hurt like hell. And wraps around the back to the front.my mother has it hurt her breast to.
Hello- I'm new to this forum, and can already tell how beneficial it's going to be to participate in discourse with other members and guests!

I have nagging FM passion in my right breast. It was so bad early in my diagnosis that I requested a follow up mammogram: a sonogram exam! This horrific pain can occur anywhere at anytime.

Does anyone have a really bad day after trying to exercise? I walked around an amusement park with my daughter for about 5 hours - sitting often - and the next TWO days have been unbearable! Throbbing pain in both thighs and calves even more than usual.

Yep I went to a amusement park with my 3 year old . And that night my legs were killing me. But believe me your doing the right thing moving. Wheni lay down at night omg I get sooooo stiff I can bearly move and I feel like I have the flu.if fibro was a person I'd punch him right in the face lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back