Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
AR
So I was putting makeup on today and noticed by my jaw there is a weird lump.. WTF now? Is this fibro related?

I heard ya! My body is failing me more than usual lately... Don't worry, if you just noticed this lump there is a HUGE chance we are talking about a very swollen lymph node. Those nodes get swollen when they detect something, like a bacteria, virus or other things... I had a swollen lymph node in that same area! Strangely enough it was after seeing a wannabe chiropractor.... one day after that, yup, never ever went back.

Never assume anything new is fibro related until you get checked out by your doctor. It is possible to have other health conditions along with fibro. Please see your family doctor for his opinion and then if nothing is found breathe a sigh of relief. :)

The thing is, I have no insurance. State insurance is still pending. Waiting on that. And I do normally assume it's fibro related, lol. Only because I have like a million things wrong with me.

1sweed is right, assuming every new symptom is fibro related is a bad idea. I hope your insurance gets approved soon, so you can know for sure what's causing that swollen lymph node! If it vanishes soon enough then it might just mean your body was just filtering something. It should be gone after just a few days.

I agree to have it checked out as soon as you can. Better to be safe than sorry, especially if it is something that could have been prevented.

It sounds like a swollen lymph node to me, which means it's battling something nasty in your body. These often take care of themselves, but it could be an indication of an internal infection, allergies, or something else you don't want in your body. It's worth going to the doctor for, but it will very likely heal itself.

My same thought, Siderea, sounds her body is fighting something really nasty! If you continue that way, then I truly recommend you to see a doc, if after one week is still there, then that's a clear sign you need to see a doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back