Recently diagnosed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, madrooster :) Glad you found us! Love your name 😎 . You're never intruding here by the way 🥳

I'm sort of new here, too. From one newbie to another I have to say that I found so much help (physiologically and socially) here, too, especially when compared to the medical community so don't hesitate to share. I got advice here in 2 weeks that I couldn't put together in 18 years! It's also been a surprise to find many super awesome people that can totally relate to me and point me in the right directions.

You'll probably get more advice than you hope for and likely make good ground along the way.

If you want to get a taste of our shared experiences with a touch of humor, you should check out our new post

Memes: A Touch of Humor for Us Fibromites To get notifications of new memes, just make a comment somewhere on the post 😁

Welcome, madrooster :). Here is one of my fav non fibro memes - a mad hen😂
Thanks sweetkamie20,

I have only begun to scratch the surface of the information contained in the forum, but have already gained a better understanding of what it is and does - and been pleased to see that humour is commonplace. Things don't seem to hurt as much if you're smiling :)

I hope to be a regular contributor as I can see already that there are many genuine helpful people onboard that all want the best for one another - and its nice to be able to exchange thoughts and stories with others that "know".

Australia - ... closest I have been able to find here are forums discussing pain, not Fibro specifically.
The fa$ebook-group's absolutely no alternative to here, as you've already realized! 👐 😏

Last edited:
fb is more drama than help, lol

and "Welcome" from me, too, Madrooster1964. 👋

hmmm, 1964 must be the year for the "mad" animals - my 20+ yr partner goes by the nickname "Madkow" online, :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back