Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
CA
State
ON
Still no diagnosis my GP thinks it is FM. Does anyone get a red hot face, hot thighs, general hot sweaty feeling. And or swollen ankles. 3 months ago I had a general sick feeling, very uncomfortable all over with swollen ankles and hands with a really heavy feeling on my chest and back making it hard to breathe. My legs and arms felt like they weighed 500lbs each. High blood pressure (previously normal BP) back pain, leg pain, headache, jaw pain. I went to the ER because I was feeling so ill. They gave me a prescription for a diuretic and refered me to the internal medicine clinic. I have done lots of tests since then which all come back mostly normal. Chest xray, ultrasound of abdomine, echocardio, blood tests weekly, urinalysis. They only things that came back were enlarged heart, enlarged liver, gall stone, high white blood cell count (some days its normal) and high lymphocytes. The internist team have no explaintion for anything execpet that I am over weight, and the pain may be coming from my desk at work. I feel like I am being dismissed by them. Luckliy I have a fantastic GP that I have had forever and wants to get to the bottom of all this. I am a 30 year old female. Anyone else with a similar story or any thoughts on my story?

All the enlarged organs really does need some serious investigating and high lymphocyes. I dont think red hot face hot thighs etc swollen ankles is a fibro symptom although maybe some people get these I haven't heard of them.

Arms and legs feeling soooo heavy, all the pain everywhere and feeling so ill are definitely fibro symptoms. You are very young and i feel for you.

Keep going with the investigations and try and see a rheumatologist for the fibro symptoms. Take Care and wishing you better days ahead.

Thanks for the encouragement Willow! I will keep pushing on

Hi Jermaine. Yes I am willing to discuss! Merry Christmas to you too

Enlarged heart? Why? Swelling in your feet can be sign of heart problems. Are you seeing a pulmonary Dr.? Don't dismiss this. How is your bp?

I am surprised you were not referred to a cardiologist. you need to see one and take all your test results.

Some of the symptoms mentioned could also be caused by an endocrine issue, you should have been referrer to both and endocrinologist and a cardiologist. I can't believe they didn't with all those symptoms. Jesus, I hope you are alright!

Wow after reading the first 3 sentance I had to check if it was my post. Lol.
Check any medications your on and side effects. I was once on a pain med that made me sweat profusely. My At the time dr blamed it on menopause......nope, soon as I got off, no more of that mess.
Although, I may have lupus now and the Sun is a no no.Great right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back