Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
09/2014
Country
US
State
wa.
I DISCOVERED I AM MARRIED TO A MALIGNANT NARSASSIST. IF ANY OF YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH THIS YOUR TAKE ING A DEEP BREATH, RIGHT? I WAS JUST TOLD BY HIM TO MOVE OUT OF HIS WAY, AS I AM SO (WIDE). 😃Oh here's the great part, it was said in front of a family member. So sad! THAT KIND OF TALK IS GOING TO COME TO AN END. SOOOOON
MOST NARSASSIST HAVE NO EMPATHY, UNLESS IT PERTAINS TO THEMSELFS.

AND SO THIS TIME AND SPACE MY EYES ARE ENLIGHTEND, MY PERCEPTION OF THOSE WHO ARE HUMBLE KIND AND COURTEOUS MEN DON'T CARRY THIS TRAIT. THOSE WERE THE ONES THAT GOT AWAY.
That's my rant.

Go Moe Go! Rant away! I'm glad your eyes are wide open to this toxic relationship. Time to move on dear.

Yep, I've moved on. I HOPE IN SOME WAY THIS HELPS OTHERS.

Hi Moe, just scanning through some titles that caught my eye. I'm not in a position I could leave if I wanted to (just feeling trapped is so bothersome)! Just wondering how your doing? Did you kick him to the curb or did this scare him enough he didn't want to loose a good thing? Either way I figure it's got to have made a change. Glad you had the strength to stand up for yourself and the courage to share with others. I'm afraid this disease convinces so many they are worthless and don't deserve better. You proved that wrong! ; )

So sorry to hear that. I am actually a bit afraid of getting married because I have heard so many times about how men who seem so nice change completely when they feel they have you trapped. That scares me. I hope you are feeling better and that he is not as awful as that all the time. Hang in there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back