Diagnosis
01/2008
Country
UK
State
anywhere
Sorry changed my mind i divulged to much personal info

Last edited:
It's not only hard to understand, but also causes anger and frustration. The key for it is trying to find answers and what gives us relief... All the best willow!

I started to share to much also, I wanted to edit it, but it had been posted pass the time of editing, I had to go to the moderator and ask to take it off. Lol its ok, writing or typing is thereaputic. Hope you feel better anyway

Thanks Moe yeah frantically typed it then thought oops too much.

The mistake could have been inadvertent but one thing to take courage in is that sharing it all is part of healing. You might be surprised that what you consider to be too much may pale in significance to what people bottle up and put up a brave face. But inside, they are dying. I think opening up leaves you with nothing to hide especially to sympathetic ears in this community. You will not be living a lie as majority of mortals are won't to do.

I sometimes wonder if I've been sharing too much info on here as well D: I try not to, but sometimes it happens. That is why I try not to give out a lot personal details, because you just never know... Once someone who knew me found something I wrote online... YIKES. Worst experience ever.

Yes I agree Trellum.......I would hate to hurt anyone and sometimes feel disloyal posting the things I do.

The fact that sometimes my "fibro fog" distorts my thinking/wording makes it even worse. I tent to get on the forum when my body and brain are "down" and I can't do much else.

I can't believe so much response to an empty Post! Ha Ha

Wish i had poured my heart out now ...might have got lots of lovely warming comfort from you peeps.

It was empty by the time I got here. It would be nice if there was a way to anonymize posts in this section. I am very cautious about posting things about myself, which is why I used this name here. I don't want my stalker finding anything personal about me. I also liked the idea of using 'warrior' in my name, because I do feel that I've been battling this for years and am somewhat of a warrior. I hope whatever the issue was, it's been taken care of by now. I've lost a lot of relationships over the years as more and more issues arise. It's hard for me to deal with this, so I guess it's not surprising that others can't.

Thanks for replying WarriorPrincess...i wish i could actually share a bit more as i feel people here would understand in a way no one else would. I feel i bore others with the intensity of my feelings and being trapped indoors with no focus just intensifies them more.

I do my best but if you are a born doer as most of us are sitting around distracting yourself with this and that is just not the same as getting out and about or stuck into physical activities that you love and releases stress therefore helping the mind stay balanced.

I don't think any pill can reduce anxiety or relieve depression like a long walk or gardening freely or going for a nice few hours out for a coffee in the countryside....or whatever is each individuals passion.

Healthy people don't realize it's not just the pain and fatigue it's the coping strategies for life's challenges that also are severely reduced....well for me anyway that how it works.

Best Wishes to you.

We are all here to share ,no one minds how much or how little. We live with this illness everyday of our life's ,so some times we need to vent a lot.
Pls don't be put off by worrying what we will think. This illness whacks the crap out of relationships .

Your turn of phrase made me smile Forgetmenot...you are so spot on and i am laughing for the first time today...so thanks for that.

Yes, I can totally relate. I sometimes feel so confined, especially on my really rough days. I used to be able to do a lot more, and am hopeful once my current situation is resolved, that I will be able to gain back some of my health that has been lost to this ongoing infection and the chronic inflammation it has caused throughout my body. I am praying that although I know not everything will be better, at least I will be able to once again go for an occasional nature walk.

I do think it helps to have some sort of outlet. I keep a few things here in the house that help me. Sometimes it's squeezing a stress ball, other times I need to vent by writing my feelings down, even if I later delete them. I also keep a ring toss set here in the office that I can use to let off a little steam. It's not the same as going for a run, which I'd love to do, down by the water, but those types of things will most likely never be available to me, so I'm learning to substitute less physically demanding tasks with ones that work for my new situation.

I can't believe a non thread could generate so much response...I love you guys.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back