Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
09/2014
Country
US
State
wa.
I'M GOING TO KEEP THIS SHORT. I HAVE BEEN FORCED TO GO TO A NEW DR. DUE TO A LARGE SHIFT OF DRS IN MY AREA. THE ONE I SAW TODAY SAID "I DON'T KNOW YOU SO WE HAVE TO START FROM THE BEGINNING. WHAT? PLEASE FORGIVE ME BUT WASN'T THAT HIS JOB TO GO THROUGH ALL MY PAST HISTORY AND FIGURE IT OUT? HE BASIC LY DISMISSED MY PAIN, AND SAID ONLY CANCER PATIENTS SHOULD BE ON OPIOTS. IS THIS TRUE? IM TAKING A VERY LOW DOSE OF AN OPIOT, AT THIS TIME. HE SAID IT WAS HIS BELIEF NOT TO TREAT PAIN WITH NARCOTICS. WHAT TO DO?
I MIGHT HAVE TO GO FOR MEDICAL MARIJUANA. WHICH IS VERY EXSPENSIVE. OR BACK TO KEEPING RUM IN THE CUBBORD. I'M SO TIRED OF RING AROUND THE ROSY WITH DRS. SORRY I'M PRETTY FED UP. HE STARTED TI SUGGEST ANOTHER ANTIDEPRESSANT, I INTRUPTED HIM AND SAID I WILL NOT......MY FAMILY SAID I WAS GOOFY ON THAT.
He DIDN'T REALLY LISTEN TO ME, AND KEPT TALKING OVER ME. GRrrrrr. That furiates me to no end. I'm running out of patience. Thanks for letting me groan.

I am "hearing" you say that they had to shuffle patients around. Well tell them he's not a good fit so you want a redeal!

Thank you! Update: I called the last clinic I was going to today, I asked if there were a Dr. There I could see, and the experiance I had. The person on the other end was very accommodateing. I WILL BE PICKING UP 4 YEARS WORTH OF MY MED HISTORY. I'M GOING TO HIGHLIGHT THE AREAS I'M CONCERNED ABOUT, POSSIBLY GO ONE MORE TIME TO HIM, IF NOT I ALREADY HAVE A DR. LINED UP.
THANKS FOR A KIND EAR.

Moe,
This is great news! I'm excited for you. Please keep us informed :)

Peace,
Cheryl Ann :)

I very much understand what it feels like to have a doctor not listen to what you got to say. Hopefully you get the help you need soon.

I know, he started talking Dr launguage, I just waved my hand over my head, I don't understand a word your saying.

LOL Moe @ " I just waved my hand over my head,"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back