Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
03/2014
Country
US
State
None
Hi all, I think I mentioned I was denied for SSD at the first and second level. So now I have retained an attorney to help me at the ALJ hearing. He claims he is working on a contingency basis in which case he will get no money if I lose. I find that hard to believe that an attorney would work with you for a year, lose, and just shrug it off. There has to be more to it than that. I have three doctors appointments in as many weeks and hope to start some aqua therapy in the near future. Hope I can find a swimsuit to fit my body as I am a rather large woman. I have been asking each of my doctors to please send me a copy of his/her report so I can send them on to the lawyer. That way he can't charge me for obtaining my medical records. What is really depressing it that it could take a year. It has already taken over a year to get to this point. I know the back pay will be nice but a lot of that will go to the lawyer.

Has anyone ever won at their ALJ hearing. If so how long did it take from the time the judge
granted it till the time you received the money.

Can't type anymore. Brain is not working with the fingers. Will try to type more tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back