Not open for further replies.

RobinC

Diagnosis
06/2003
Country
US
State
Oklahoma
Hi Everyone. My name is Robin & I am retired due to Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia & a very bad back. Does anyone else live with one of their kids, in the same house or inlaws suite ? :smile:

Re: I am new

Hi Everyone. My name is Robin & I am retired due to Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia & a very bad back. Does anyone else live with one of their kids, in the same house or inlaws suite ? :smile:

Hello and welcome!

But I believe you have posted this thread in the wrong section of the forums. :-(

Re: I am new

I think this is fine in this section - why did you think it was the wrong section?

Hi Robin, I live with my kids, it can be worse :) Is your bad back related to Fibromyalgia or is that from something else?

The post is good here. Myself or another moderator can rearrange posts so they find a proper home when required.

Hi Robin, I can relate to the bad back, I hurt mine last year and had to stop most physical activity for almost a full year (about 9-10 months). It was awful. Mine was mid-back pain and specifically, my rhombus muscle. Either way, not fun, very painful and very much a hindrance on day to day activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back