Rhus Toxicodendron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharkman

Reason
Other
Diagnosis
4/2023
I’m reading about this homeopathic remedy and it’s results. I have a good link on its results but I think it’s considered spam if I try and post the link here. I have ordered some RT and will post the results as time goes on. Not sure if I’m allowed to post the place where I ordered it from either.

I’m reading about this homeopathic remedy and its results. I have a good link on its results but I think it’s considered spam if I try and post the link here. I have ordered some RT and will post the results as time goes on. Not sure if I’m allowed to post the place where I ordered it from either.
Hi Sharkman - I would be interested if it helps you. It's more for "rheumatic" pain, but who cares. One of the early things I tried, but did absolutely nothing for me, however only some homeopathy seems to work for me.
More interesting than the place you ordered it would be the potency and dose you decided upon. Even if it doesn't work, it might be something to get a practitioner to recommend the appropriate potency - with their experience they can usually select better.

(Posting external links isn't allowed to prevent confusion with spam, not because it is spam. :cool: )

you can say the name of the site, just leave off the dot com, org, or whatever... the name is not a problem, and gives those that want to something to search for.

same goes for research papers - you can share the title of the paper, and the main author, and that is usually enough for someone to search out the correct paper with.

i have found a rhus tox and ruta cream thats helping me , a lot i paid £38 for 500g
one of the cheaper topical creams iv tried in nearly 30 yrs , i am also `going for a an appointment
with a homeopath some time this year , you can try a remedy your self it wont hurt you ,i use several remedies for certain elements that work fine , put it this way iv only taken 5 codeine and 3 paracetamol in 30 yrs of fibro iv always used topicals hemp natural heat and cold sprays and creams even at my worse times and infra red pads ,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back