Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
02/2006
Country
US
State
KY
I have the same rib pain. On both sides around to my back. I have to sit a lot at my job and my posture is not the greatest, so I am going to work on that. Also, my doctor said a heating pad would help a bunch. He said that the fibro and Costco go together. Fun fun! Also, stress is a trigger and try to stress less, however as a teacher right now, that is hard to do.

Vwade

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
HI,
I have had this rib pain as well for many months and at times it goes right across my boobs, has anyone else had this? My osteopath has said this is caused by the fibro and osteoarthritis in the neck and he said there seems to be a lot of tension in my diaphragm, I do find after a weekly session with my osteopath it seems better for a while. Also at certain times I seem to have bad headaches and lightheadiness especially when I have IBS and GERD which they say are all connected to Fibro.

sdoss

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
02/2006
Country
US
State
KY
Vwade,
Yes! I totally understand about it feeling tight under your boobs. My GP has told me that it is my diaphragm in spasm. I also have GERD and IBS! Fun, fun, right? I have found a homeopathic pharmacist that I have been working with to help me get off Nexium, which causes more harm than good. She has me on a regimen of digestive enzymes, Vitamic C, Zinc, and Magnesium. Also, a probiotic which is very important. I want to get to where I am off all meds and only taking homeopathic vitamins. They have really helped me.